Thursday, October 3, 2013

Instagram: September

Spring inspires healthy eating - soaking up the sunshine with a wholesome chicken salad and tomato and mozzarella
 
Champagne in the front row at MSFW

Matching my manicure to my leggings - monochrome manicure by I Scream Nails

The things we do for research - trying out anti gravity yoga for my other blog 'The Two Review' with my friend Ally.

The best green tea you'll ever taste - Madame Flavour's green, jasmine and pear.

Mini Sportsgirl haul - pink shell clutch, 'eye like it' eye palette and magazine

A sneaky selfie before my uni comm ball (ootn post to come!)

Weekend escape - eating pizza on the sorrento pier

Two fabulous new magazines launched - Miss Vogue and Elle. Reviews coming soon!



A bit of fashion and outfit inspo from Tuluuvintage and Zanita Zanita!

Hope you enjoyed seeing a snippet of my September - for more fashion and outfit posts, don't forget to follow @halcyonfuturefashion on Instagram!

Brittany x













No comments:

Post a Comment